Sunday 23 August 2015

The last weekend of summer

Hi guys! 

I hope you liked my last post and outfit. 
This time I have something classy for you what you can wear in the last days of summer. 
I really enjoyed my last weekend of my holiday, unfortunetly I have to back to school tommorow. 

But about my outfit I am in love with the color of the skirt and also about quality of the crop top from primark it wears really nice. The heels are unfortunetly not so comfortable, if you want to wear them for the night out, you will get sore feet. So I wouldn´t do it but they do look very nice.

I reccommend this outfit for a night out (of course with other shoes) but also for a wedding. 











Crop Top- Primark
Skirt- H&M 
Shoes- Primark
Sunnies&Bag- Bijou Brigitte
Watch- @
Rings- Primark 

I hope you like my oufit. Leave a comment and tell me what you think. 

xoxo Klaudia 






 

1 comment: