Sunday 11 December 2016

Tiger sweater.

Hi guys,

I am back with the new post for you. This time with a warm oversized sweater from H&M. It is getting colder and colder outside so it's a time to shop some warm sweaters. I really like this one because of the print and that it is oversized and it keeps you warm during cold winter days. That's why I choose for the biker jacket because the sweater is so warm you don't have to wear a winter jacket. The most popular must have of this winter season are of course the overknee boots, everyone is wearing them. I absolutely love these one! You can wear it with  jeans, leather pants or with a skirt or warm sweater dress they are matching with every outfit. I love to wear these with my leather look a like treggings from Clockhouse. I like that the treggings are highwaisted and very comfy. 

I hope you will like it! For more outfit ideas check out my instagram account @claaufashion. 

xoxo Claaufashion  




Sweater- H&M 
Jacket- Top Shop 
Tregging- Clockhouse
Bag- @ 
Shoes- Boutique









 



4 comments: