Sunday 22 November 2015

Sunny Sunday morning walk.

Hello everyone :) 

Pictures are from today's walk. It was really sunny in the morning but very cloudy en windy, then we had some snow in the Netherlands. It is really getting cold outside, you can feel that winter is coming.

About my outfit, it is acually C&A look, only my bag en trousers are from another shops. At first I was not so sure about my jacket I thought it would not look good on me, because of the color but when I tried it, I really liked it. The shoes are still my favourite. They make your outfit a little bit classy and fashionable. I am so in love with my bag!! It is from Mango and it looks like Chanel bag.

I hope you like my outfit of today.



Jacket, Shoes, Sweater, Sunnies- C&A
Scarf- Primark 
Bag- Mango 





"What have we done to the world   
Look what we've done 
What about all the peace
That you pledge your only son... 
What about flowering fields Is there a time 
What about all the dreams 
That you said was yours and mine... 
Did you ever stop to notice 
All the children dead from war 
Did you ever stop to notice 
The crying Earth the weeping shores..."



No comments:

Post a Comment