Tuesday 19 January 2016

Grey.

Hello everyone! 

Are you enjoing snow in your city? I love this weather. A little bit cold but sunny and the snow! How amazing is that! I will call it a perfect winter. 

This time outfit with  the color grey. At first I was not sure about this color but I really liked it in this season. It looks great with black and jeans. My hat is from C&A it is the same you saw lately in my post but this one is grey. My faux fur is from Only and I got it for the really good price on sale! The big sale is still going so if you are planning to go shopping I would do it right now. Or online? That's what I always do. 

Anyway, let me know what you think about my post and outfit. 
Comments are welcome :) 

Goodnight. 

xoxo Claaufashion 





Hat- C&A 
Scarf- H&M
Faux Fur- Only 
Jeans- Clockhouse (C&A) 
Bag, Shoes- Mango 






I love her voice!! <3 







No comments:

Post a Comment