Sunday 14 February 2016

Boyfriend jeans.

Hallo everyone :)

Happy Valentines Day. I hope you've enjoyed your day. My outfit of today is really comfortable. I really like to wear boyfriend jeans they are so comfortable and with and pair them with high chelsea boots so you still can look feminine while rocking these jeans. My sweatshirt is from C&A and I really like the cute fringes.

Tommorow I'm going to Poland with my boyfriend. We are going to Krakow so I decided to make a vlog about it, because i've never tried it before and Krakow seems like a very beautiful and exciting city so i thought it would be nice to start vlogging there.

I hope you like my outfit. Let me know what you think in the comments below.




 







Coat- Vero Moda 
Scarf- MyLittleShop
Bag- Mango 
Necklace- @
Sweater- Clockhouse
Boyfriend jeans- River Island 
Shoes, sunnies - C&A 


 








No comments:

Post a Comment