Tuesday 12 July 2016

Stradivarius bomber jack.


Hello everyone! 

It's Tuesday so it is time for a new post. This time with the best musthave of the season- bomberjack. If you are looking for a nice and not pricey bomber jacket you should check out Stradivarius website. Since two months you can also shop it in the one store in Amsterdam. I hope they will open more stores. I really like the clotthes they have. I love the colour of my jacket and this print makes it really a summer jacket. You can wear it with everthing.  Jeans or black trousers, espadrilles or slip-ons, sneakers but also with heels. I choose for a basic look. About the trousers, they are from Clockhouse(C&A), if you are looking for very comfortable black trousers I would really recomend these! They are really nice and not expensive so I think everyone can afford it. 

I hope you will like my look. 
For more pic you can follow me on instagram: @claaufashion 
or snapchat: klaudiaa_w 



Jacket- Stradivarius click
T-shirt- H&M 
Choker, sunnies - Primark 
Pants- Clockhouse click
Shoes- Modemusthaves










No comments:

Post a Comment