Sunday 21 August 2016

by Clockhouse

Hi guys! 

Today I have outfit post for you with some clothing pieces from Clockhouse. I think that I said something before about it in my posts but I will tell it again. So Clockhouse is a sub-brand at C&A and is mostly aimed at the younger audience of C&A. When I received my packet from Clockhouse and saw this jacket I was just in love! I mean look how nice it is! You can wear it with everything I chose a casual look for today. I will recommend this look for a walk or what we do usually in the Netherlands - cycling. All the clothes are available on the C&A website. For the people who do not have C&A store nearby you can always order it online. 

I hope you will like it. 

Jacket - Clockhouse
Trousers- Clockhouse
T-shirt- Clockhouse
Shoes- Adidas Originals Supestar











No comments:

Post a Comment