Sunday 18 September 2016

New York, NYFW

Hi guys! 

I hope you all had a good weekend. It is sunday so it is time for a new post. This time I have a look inspired by New York Fashion Week.  I love to watch all the fashion shows and all the street looks from bloggers en models. My favourite fashion show was definetly Tommy x Gigi and Marc Jacobs. I love the new collection of Tommy Hilfiger with Gigi Hadid. What do you think about it and which show you liked the most? 

Everything of my today's look is from H&M. Like you can see  you can buy clothes look a like in the regular shops for a lower price than designer clothes. I am so in love with these jeans they are so comfortable. About my boots this is an absolutely must have for 
this season! Every fashionista is crazy about VELVET. And a nice sweatshirt is always comfortable and a good idea. 

I hope you will like my post. 
Enjoy your sunday. 

xoxo Claaufashion 

instagram @claaufashion



Shoes, Jeans, Sweatshirt- H&M 
Earrings- C&A
Lipstick- Urban Decay Unicorn 

















No comments:

Post a Comment