Thursday 6 October 2016

Benefit goof-proof kit


Hi guys, 

Today I have something different for you. I am going to write an review about the benefit goof-proof kit for natural looking brows. Last time when I was at douglas store I was not sure if it was a good product I´ve read some review but each one was different. When I tried it on my brows I was just in LOVE! It is easy to use and it gives your brows a really natural look. It is not a cheap product but I think that is really worth the price. 

So as you can see it is so cool. The packinging and the colour everything just match with each other. In the box you will find a metallic box with a insctruction how to use it.  
In the metallic box you can find this really cute pencil, brow gel, higlighter for your brow and also some templates to make your brows look perfect. 

I hope it is usefull for you. 

xoxo Claaufashion 











No comments:

Post a Comment