Monday 21 November 2016

Get ready to a party with Clockhouse

Hi guys!

It has been a while since the last post, but the weather in the Netherlands is really bad latest time. So I just couldn't  shoot new outfits for the post. This time I have something from Clockhouse for you. Get ready to the party with Clockhouse, some pieces from the new party collection which is really cool by the way. You should check it out on the website.

I love this shinny of the shoulder top, this pink or accuatlly rose with some silver make you really a star at the party. Also my treggins are from Clockhouse they are highwaisted and really comfy. You can wear it to the party with a shinny top or also for everyday with a pair of boots or sneakers and oversized sweater. With this top and treggings from Clockhouse you are ready to a party, put some high heels on and a choker and you are ready to go.

About my make up. I use one of my favourite eyeshadows from Kiko I love this colour. On my lips I am wearing Mac Pink Plaid which is matching with my eyeshadow and top. Now you only need a good parfum and you are ready to go. I choose for Moschino Cheap and Chic one of my favourite latest.

I hope you will like it. 

xoxo Claaufashion 



TopTOP, tregging TREGGING - Clockhouse by C&A
Choker- @
High Heels- Van Haren 
Lipstick- MAC Pink Plaid










No comments:

Post a Comment