Sunday 2 July 2017

Lanzarote

Hi guys!! 

After a long, long break I am back with a new post! This time I have some pictures from my holiday on Lanzarote!

I am going to tell you something about my trip, about the island and the weather there. So I went to Lanzarote only for a week with my boyfriend. We've booked our holiday on a dutch website Corendon and we stayed at the Beatriz Costa&Spa Hotel at Costa Teguise. The flight time is about 4,5 hour from Amsterdam. We really liked the service, swimming pool at the hotel, people who worked there could speak English, Spanish, Dutch and German.
Unfortunately we were not so happy about the food! It was really disguising!

The weather on Lanzarote in June is good but till 1 a.m is mostly really cloudy so if you want to enjoy the sun on the beach or by the swimming pool the best time is from 2 or 3 o clock. The island is very windy but the wind is warm so you don't have to worry about getting cold! I will recommend to take a summer jacket or something like that with you because at night it is getting colder.

We also went to the National Park Timanfaya where you can find the rests of the volcanoes with a very beautiful view! We also took a ride on an dromedary. They were so cute and very kindly to people.

There are so many things cheaper than in the Netherlands! The cigarettes, perfumes designer clothes or sunnies! So if you are planning to shop there you can get so much things for smaller price than here in the Netherlands!

Down below you can see some pictures from my trip and some outfits!
If you have any question feel free to ask!

What are your plans for this summer? Let me know down below!

xoxo Claauafashion































































No comments:

Post a Comment