Sunday 25 October 2015

Feel the autumn

Hi guys! 

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Last days I was very busy with work, so I really enjoyed my weekend.
It about to get cold so today's outfit is with a winter jacket. This one is from last year collection from Bershka. Jacket is really warm en it looks nice. My blouse is really a vintage thing, it is from my mothers closet and it almost 20 years old but I really like it! I am in love with my new watch from Daniel Wellington, it is the best gift ever from my boyfriend. Chelsea boots are from C&A and they are really comfortable!

Let me know what you think! I am able to anwser any question from you guys.

Enjoy your evening.

XOXO
Klaudia







Jacket- Bershka

Blouse- Vintage 

Trousers, necklace - H&M

Shoes- C&A

Watch- Daniel Wellington 














No comments:

Post a Comment