Wednesday 21 October 2015

fluffy jacket

Goodmorning !! 

Like I said I am back now for a long time. The weather in the Netherlands is really horrible, rainy and cloudy, so it also hard to take nice shoots and  find a good location.

About my outfit, you may have seen my fluffy jacket before but i really like it and it fits nice to the look. Shorts are from H&M and my shoes from old collection BullBoxer. Those shoes are high but really comfortable, you can easly walk all day in those. On some picutre you can see my ring, it my favourite! It makes you feel like a princess :P This one is from lucardi.

I hope you enjoyed my look.

Make sure you liked my fanpage on facebook click :)

Have a nice day.

xoxo Klaudia 


Jacket&Short- H&M
Blouse- C&A
Bag- H&M
Shoes- BullBoxer
Ring- Lucardi
Lipstick- Catrice 





No comments:

Post a Comment