Monday 2 January 2017

Do what you love

Hi guys!

Welcome in the first post in 2017!
I wish you all the best in 2017 much love and happines! Make this year much better than 2016!

My outfit is all about denim this time. I am so in love with this denim jacket from  Bershka it looks like from a Gucci fashion show. The collar in this jacket make it a little bit in winter style but in the summer you can also put if off. My jeans are from Stradivarius and they are so comfy! I style it with a turtle neck  sweater and velvet shoes from H&M. To make it more wintery I style it with a glitter beanie from Paris2day. It is a casual look which you can wear to school or when you go shopping and you can combine it with a winter jacket. When the sun is shinning in these winter days I love to wear my new sunnies from Quay Australia.

I hope you will like it!

Check out also my instgram @claaufashion

xoxo Claaufashion 




Denim jacket - Bershka 
Jeans and belt - Stradivarius
Sweater,shoes and scarf - H&M 
Bag- Mango
Beanie- Paris2day
Sunnnies- Quay Australia

 













No comments:

Post a Comment