Monday 23 January 2017

Let it gold.

Hi guys, 

Have you enjoied this beautiful weather lately? I love these sunny cold day! Unfortunetly there is no snow in the Netherlands this what I miss the most during days like this. 
This time I have a look for you for a party or  for a Valetines Day date. During this cold days I like to wear my faux fur jacket with this look. When you are wearing heels you can also wear a fishnet socks to make it more fashionable. I am so in love with these leggings from H&M it a new must have of this season and will be seeing this a lot on lookbook or instgram. And they are so comfortable!! With my champagne gold jacket is my outfit complete for a night out. 

Have a nice week. For more you can also check out my instagram: @claaufashion :) 
xoxo 



Jacket- Bershka 
Faux fur- Only 
Top- Simplee Apparel 
Leggings- H&M 
Heels- New Look 
Sunnies- Quay Australia 



















No comments:

Post a Comment