Tuesday 31 January 2017

Ruffle blouse

Hi everyone! 

It is getting warmer outside so today I have a colorfull post for you. I just can not wait for spring and summer. Like you could see on my post from Thursday I am in love in with ruffel blouses! This one is from Bershka collection I bought it on the sale. If you want to score some nice pieces from Bershka today is the last sale day at online store in the Netherlands. I like to combine fishnet tights not only with a skirt but also with a ripped jeans. This time I have two opions for you. You can combine this outfit with sneakers for a casual school day or with boots for a date or night out. These vintage glasses are so cool I got it from Aliexpress but they are a little bit too big for me but they also make this outfit more fashionable. 

I hope you will like it. You can follow me on instagram : @claaufashion .
If you have't seen my latest post yet click here . 

xoxo Claaufashion 
 


Coat- Clockhouse 
Blouse- Bershka 
Jeans&boots- H&M
Sneakers- Adidas 
Lipstick- Kiko Milano








 










3 comments:

  1. Love how you styled the ruffle shirt with the distressed jeans. The vintage glasses are perfect. You look fabulous.

    xoxo
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete