Thursday 20 August 2015

The beginning

Hi guys!

Welcome to my fashionblog. I am a Polish girl living in the Netherlands so I decided to post about fashion and my outfits mostly in English. Sometimes I will also be posting in Polish or Dutch.

I am going to post my outfits and I hope you will like it.

The first outfit is inspired of beautiful streets in Amsterdam Centre. I went to Amsterdam with my besfriend from Poland who visted me a couple weeks ago.












I am really in love with this jumpsuit. You can wear it classy with black heels but also with your favourite sneakers. This jumpsuit is from the H&M Loves Coachella collection. 

Jumpsuit - H&M
Bag- Steve Madden 
Shoes- Adidias 
Sunnies- C&A
Necklace - Primark

As you can see Amsterdam is really amazing city.





 Leave a comment and tell me what you think about my outfit/post.

xoxo 

Klaudia W. 











4 comments: