Tuesday 17 January 2017

Pyjama blouse

Hello everyone, 

Time for a new post! Today I have a look with a must have which I've seen a lot of on instgram lately. I am talking about a pyjama blouse. You can wear it with everything and make it looks really classy for your office look or with a ripped jeans and fishnet tight to make it look more casual. I combine it with my favourite scarf from H&M X KENZO collection and coated trousers from Stradivarius. I love how my scarf and my bag are matching I really like the colours of this bag from Zara. 

I hope you will like it.
Keep yourself warm during these cold winter days. 

xoxo Claaufashion 






Coat- Clockhouse 
Blouse- Simplee Apparel
Trousers- Stradivarius
Scarf- H&M x Kenzo 
Bag- Zara 
Shoes- H&M 


 






2 comments:

  1. And its color is so pretty!! I really need a coat like that! Oh and you look stunning!!
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete