Monday 7 August 2017

Flower power

Hello everyone!

This time I have outfit post from a day in Amsterdam! I love this city so much. Have you ever been in Amsterdam? What do you think about this city? Let me know in the comments down below!

I wear my DIY mom jeans from Topshop. I just really like that they are so comfy and easy to combine with everything. The parels are a must have in this season you can see it everywhere: on jeans, jackets, chokers, earrings bags just everywhere! The flower power body is from the webshop Loavies. They have so much lovely clothes on their webshop. For a day at Amsterdam I will recommend to wear comfy shoes that's why I chose my favorite sneakers from Puma from the Cara Delevinge's collection. I completed my look with my rainbow sunnies and backpack from Mango.

I hope you like it! 

xoxo Claaufashion 











Body- Loavies ~ Jeans- Topshop ~ Belt&Glasses- H&M ~ Sneakers- Puma ~ Backpack-Mango ~ Watch- Cluse  


No comments:

Post a Comment