Sunday 9 July 2017

Good feelings anytime

Hello on Sunday!  

I hope you all had a great weekend! 

Today I have a casual look for you for colder summer days. I am so obsessed with mom jeans lately! They are so comfy and look good with everything! I combine these with my favorite pink loafers from H&M and a basic T-shirt from Zara! My belt is from H&M and it so look a like Gucci belt what I like the most about it. My backpack is from Mango, you can wear it in two ways like a bag or like backpack, I really love this one! With this vintage sunnies from Polaroid I am ready to go!

xoxo Claaufashion 

Check also my Instagram account for more outfit ideas! @claaufashion 












T-shirt- Zara ~ Mom jeans- Stradivarius ~ Loafers&belt- H&M  ~ Sunnies- Polaroid ~ Backpack/bag- Mango  ~ Watch- Daniel Wellington 

1 comment:

  1. i love your attraction & white shirt suits on you.
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete