Monday 19 October 2015

Bring some fashion to the office look

Hi everyone! 

It has been a long time since my last post but I am very busy with school and work. I promise you that I am back for a long time now. In november I'm starting my internschip so I am really excited about it. That was also my insipration to this look. Some people think that if you work at the office your outfit has to be classy and mostly boring. But that's not true. You can always bring some items to your office outfit to look more fashionable. Stay classy but add something that makes you stand out in a crowd.

My outfit is exally classy but with those shoes and accessoires makes it that I am not looking boring in black/white. Some lipstick is always good!

Let me know what you think about my outfit. Your questions are always welcome.

xoxo

Klaudia


jeans, blazer, blouse, necklace,- H&M
 shoes- C&A
purse-Bijou Brigitte










No comments:

Post a Comment