Wednesday 28 October 2015

In love with big scarf

Hello everyone! 

It is ony 6:00 p.m and it dark outside already. I just can't get used to that. :(
But today is my lucky day! I have heard that Red Hot Chili Peppers are coming to Poland to give a concert at Heineken Open'er Festival! Omg I am so exited about it, I am really crazy about RHCP and Anthony :D <3 I was planning to go there but I was not sure yet. Now I know that RHCP wil be there I just can not miss this guys! I wil be the second RHCP's concert that I am going to!

But about Heineken Opener Festival. This is an amazing festival in Poland and poeple from different countries are going there. I was at Opener like 5 years ago, and was in love with everything there! This is not only a music festival, but you can also see a different fashion shows of young designers! I can not wait till I can get my ticket!

If you think about going there here is the movie you have to check:


Outfit of today is about my scarf! If you follow me on instagram you have already seen this outfit before :)  I really love big scarfs it feels like you have a blanket or something so it is very warm to wear in this season of the year. My trousers are really comfortable and it is also a must have in this season. 

I hope you like it. 

x Klaudia 









Hat, Jacket, Trousers - C&A
Scarf- River Island 
Bag- Mango 
Shoes- H&M


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment