Monday 30 November 2015

Love red.


 Hi guys! 

Hope you had a great weekend :) I have a C&A look again for you. I know that most of people are thinking that C&A is a boring shop, I thought it too, until I begon to work there. C&A have so many clothes for everyone and if you can combinate your clothes you wil find things you will really like. Things from C&A have good quality for low prices.

The red sweater is really warm and I love this color ! My trousers are really comfortable and I like this leather look.

My jacket is from Vero Moda from the winter collection 2014/2015 I like this one because it is a little of bit oversized. I am planning to give a another look to this jacket. It wil be seen soon on my blog. :)

Unfortunely I can not post often because of the weather and not having so much free time.
But I do my best :)

Hope you like my post.





Sweater, trousers, shoes, earrings- C&A
Jacket- Vero Moda 
Sunnies- H&M 
Necklace- Primark 


















No comments:

Post a Comment