Monday 11 January 2016

It is all about jeans

Hi guys!! 

After a long break I am back again. I wish you all the best in 2016! Hope you had a great Christmas time and an amazing New Years Eve.
Unfortunetly I was ill so I could not enjoy my time in Poland. But I had some time to shop, see my friends and family so I am very happy about it.

About my outfit. I really like the combination jeans to jeans I know that some people would say that they really hate it or something but I think it is looking good. When I was in Poland I finally found the belt that I was looking for. I get it from Stradivarius. In the Netherlands we do not have Stradivarius stores but you can shop online. I call this one Kendall Jenner belt because she wears it with everything. I like to wear a beanie and a warm jacket when it is cold outside, they are from C&A.

 Please leave the comment and tell me what your think.





 Boanie, Jacket, Blouse - C&A 
Trousers, Shoes - H&M 
Belt- Stradivarius 
Necklace- Lucardi 
Watch- Daniel Wellington 




We've lost an amazing legend of the music. 
R.I.P David Bowie




No comments:

Post a Comment