Sunday 5 June 2016

H&M festival look

Hello guys! 

I hope you've enjoy your weekend and sunny days. We can finally say that summer is coming!! Today I have a festival look for you. Next week I am going to Pink Pop so I came up with this look. It is actually a H&M look. The knited clothes are a musthave for your festival look. This top is from the old collection. My shorts are from the latest H&M Coachella collection. And my bag is from the old collection from last year I think but I saw that they are selling these again.
With the pair of good Converse your look will be completed. To find the best look I will recomend H&M. They have so much clothes and also a good prices. 

So if you are going to the festival this summer I hope that this look will help you to choose the best one! 

Leave the comments down below and tell me what you think :) 

XOXO 

ClaauFashion








instagram @claaufashion 
snapchat @klaudiaa_w











Top&Bag- H&M 
Shorts- H&M Coachella collection 
Choker- Primark 
Eearings- New Look 
Sunnies C&A 








No comments:

Post a Comment