Tuesday 28 February 2017

Casual looks with ROMWE.

Hi guys! 

Today I have some casual looks inspo from the online shop named ROMWE. I really like the clothes they sell. The thing that I like the most is that what they are sell looks a like its from big designers. So if you are dreaming of buying a designer shoes or bag or sunnies and you don't same so much money you will find look a likes on ROMWE. 
The looks that I choose for you are a casual look which you can wear to school, shopping or going out to the cinema with friends. 
To find all the items in my post you can click on the links below the pictures! I hope you will like it! 

xoxo Claaufashion 



~jeans- click ~ blouse- click ~shoes- click ~sunnies- click


~dress-click  ~jacket-click  ~boots- click  ~bag-click


~jumper- click  ~jeans- click  ~jacket-click  ~sneakers- click  ~backpack- click

No comments:

Post a Comment