Monday 1 May 2017

Girl PWR


Hi guys!! 

I am back with a new sunny post for you! Unfortunately we do not have so many sunny days in the Netherlands so I have to take a chance when we have a beautiful weather. I was very busy lately so that's why I haven't post so much.

Two weeks ago I heard that I got in to the AMFI so I can start my study in september this year. I am going to study Fashion&Management so I am very happy! I didn't accepted that they will choose me because they have 400 places and so many people who want to study at Amsterdam Fashion Institute. 

About my outfit, so it is very casual a look you can wear everywhere even to the office. But I really like this T-shirt from Bershka I mean it is very simpel but I love the tekst on it! Girls can do anything! You can find this kind of T-shirt in every shop because of what is happing in the world I am proud to wear this one. I combine it with my jacket from Zara and pants also from Bershka. 

I am going to post more this time. I am trying my best to post twice a week. 

I hope you will like it! For more pic you can also check out my Instagram: claaufashion :) 

xoxo 
Claaufashion 












Jacket- Zara T-shirt&Pants- Bershka Sneakers- Converse 

No comments:

Post a Comment