Sunday 31 January 2016

Street Fashion


 Hallo everyone. 

It's sunday so it is time for a new post ! This time I inspired my outfit on street style. You can often see celebrities like Gigi Hadid, Kate Moss or Rihanna wear this kinds of outfits. Ripped jeans, high heels and messy bun is always a good option to look classy and feel comfortable.
I like my biker jacket from Topshop because it is really warm, so you can wear it with weather like today.

Hope you'll like it. Please leave the comment below and tell me what you think.

Goodnight.

xoxo Claaufashion 











Scarf- C&A 
Jacket- Topshop 
T-shirt- Adidas Originals 
Jeans- Clockhouse
Cardigan- Vila 
Heels- New Look 
Earings- H&M 
Belt- Primark 
Lipstick- Mac Rubby Woo 






One month left till the concert Years&Years in Amsterdam. Can't wait!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment