Sunday 31 July 2016

Mango

Hi guys! 

The weekend is almost over. In this sunny evening I have a new outfit post for you. This time all look is almost from Mango, one of my favourite stores. They have so many cool clothes. If you want to score some cool clothes in sale now is the best time. All the shops like H&M, Mango, Zara, Stradivarius, Bershka and some other have the most clothes in sale. 
I bought my skirt in Barcelona, if you are crazy about shopping you definetly should go shopping in Barcelona. 
The shoes are also from Mango. It looks like the summer collection from Chloe. I really like how they look like but they are not comfortable. 
I hope you will like it. 

xoxo Claaufashion 


Blouse- H&M
Skirt& Shoes- Mango 
Lipgloss- Kiko Milano 














No comments:

Post a Comment