Sunday 7 August 2016

Guess

Hi guys!

I am back with a new outfit post for you! Pictures have been taken in Maastricht, where I spend a couple of days with my boyfriend. This city is really amazing! So much green, so many shops and very nice people. If you are planning to visit Holland, Maastricht is the one of the cities you have to see!

About my outfit. Off shoulder blouse with black ripped jeans and the hit of the summer espadrilles. If you are not a fan of sandals in the summer, espadrilles are really a good idea. All this with some accessoires. I really love this choker and my sunnies. There are coming from a really cool shop in Spain called Ale-hop. Every time I am in Spain or Portugal I always find cute things there. It's a pity that we do not have it in the Netherlands. And my bag is from Guess. If you are living in Holland and you are looking for some nice bags for good price from Michael Kors of Guess you should probably visit Outlet Batavia Stad in Lelystad. They have so much nice thing for a good price.

I hope you will like my outfit.

xoxo Claaufashion 


 Blouse- @ 
Jeans- H&M
Shoes- Mango 
Bag- Guess
Sunnies, choker- Ale-Hop 
Jewerelly- Lucardi
Watch- Daniel Wellington 













No comments:

Post a Comment