Tuesday 23 August 2016

Zara jeans.

Hello everyone, 

Time for a new outfit post with a pair of heels. It is a little bit rock chic look. My heels are from Mango. Since a couple of months I am really suprised how many nice shoes they have at Mango. My jeans are from Zara I am in love with this look-jeans, but unfortunately they don't have  a good quality jeans from Zara. My top is from the Dutch online shop Modemusthave I really like that you can wear it in two ways with lace at the front or back. With a leather jack you will always look fashionable. I choose this time for this one in black and bordoux. 


I hope you will like this look. You can leave a comment down below.

Follow me on instgram @claaufashion 

xoxo Claaufashion 













Jacket - H&M 
Top - Modemusthaves 
Jeans - Zara 
Shoes - Mango 
Sunnies - Bijou Brigitte 
Necklace - C&A 


No comments:

Post a Comment