Sunday 23 October 2016

Make up Revolution


Hi everyone, 

I have a review of some products from Make up Revolution. I really like this brand, they have so many lovely and good products for a good price. This time I bought a pressed powder and baked highlighter. I love this powder it is a product that every woman should have in her purse. It has a litte mirror and a beauty sponge so just a perfect powder for in your purse. But it gives you also a beautiful face and matt look. I use this one every day. About the highlighter I choose for golden lights but I think that this is not a very good color for my face, it is too gold for me. But it has a very good texture and it gives your face a really good shinny look. Every product is avaliable at online store Boozyshop.nl. 

So if are looking for good and not pricey product you should check this one from Make Up Revolution. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment