Tuesday 4 October 2016

Vintage gold.

Hola everyone! 

It's have been a while but I have a new outfit post for you guys. So this winter every fashionista is crazy about gold, silver, rose gold just everything with a metallic look. This time I have some vintage fashion with gold accessoires. My sweater is from my mom's closet and it's probably about 20 years old, but I really like it! It gives me major Gucci vibes. It is all about flared sleeves this season on blouses, dresses just everything. It reminds my about the time of kings and  knights. 
On my lips I'm wearing my favourite red lipstick from MAC- Russian Red. It looks really good with the red details on my sweater. 


xoxo Claaufashion 


Blouse, trousers- H&M 
Sweater- Vintage 
Bag- C&A
Heels- Van Haren 
Earrings- Guess 
Lipstick- MAC Russian Red 














No comments:

Post a Comment